TEXO Member to Member Roundtable Discussions:
2020 has been difficult – but we know positive things can come out of difficult situations. We have learned several things from 2020:
1) We can productively video conference over the internet (saving fuel, time and energy)
2) We need to openly discuss the dynamics of our industry
3) We need each other
Purpose: To facilitate membership communication in a video conference based roundtable discussion with 10 -15 people about a current topic.
Vision: Members will find value in discussing current topics and casually learning from general discussion with peers.
Outline: Meeting will be facilitated by a TEXO Team or TEXO Board Member Participants should keep their video on to encourage communication Stay on the discussion topic – if a new topic comes up, set it aside for a future Roundtable Meeting TEXO Member Attorney will participate in each Roundtable
As the construction industry tackles becoming a more inclusive and diverse industry, quite a few companies have many questions on where to begin and where to focus. Join us to hear how Beck and TDIndustries have started D&I departments and what they’ve learned along the way. We will have plenty of time for questions and best practice discussion so we can all learn from each other.
- Gradlin Franks, Director of Diversity and Inclusion, The Beck Group
- Alicia Moore, MBA, Director Inclusion, TDIndustries
- TEXO Board of Directors Member: