TEXO Member to Member Roundtable Discussions:
2020 has been difficult – but we know positive things can come out of difficult situations. We have learned several things from 2020:
1) We can productively video conference over the internet (saving fuel, time and energy)
2) We need to openly discuss the dynamics of our industry
3) We need each other
Purpose: To facilitate membership communication in a video conference based roundtable discussion with 10 -15 people about a current topic.
Vision: Members will find value in discussing current topics and casually learning from general discussion with peers.
Outline: Meeting will be facilitated by a TEXO Team or TEXO Board Member Participants should keep their video on to encourage communication Stay on the discussion topic – if a new topic comes up, set it aside for a future Roundtable Meeting TEXO Member Attorney will participate in each Roundtable
Setting compliance in an ever-changing atmosphere is quite a challenge through our journey with COVID in the workplace. Our directive for the round table is to discuss what you’re facing as a company and to learn from peers on various takes of new policy implementation as well as to hear what others have found to be successful.
TEXO Safety Leadership Members Presenting:
- William Naylor, Southern Region Safety Director, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- Scott Sears, Director, Safety & Loss Control, Walker Engineering
- J.P. Vogel, Partner, Gray Reed, Attorneys & Counselors