**Contact TEXO for a username and password to register**
Cost: 9 Month program for TEXO Members is $3350
Program: The program is a mix of learning environments such as labs, coaching calls, group dynamics, and micro-training's.
In Person Workshops Dates:
Participants will be required to complete an individual assessment and Benchmark prior to the first workshop. This information will be communicated via Mastermind Leadership not TEXO.
- In Person Workshop at the TEXO Conference Center focusing on Mastering Communications
-March 11th- 8:00am-11:00am
- In Person Workshop at the TEXO Conference Center focusing on Mastering Conflict
-June 10th - 8:00-11:00am
- In Person Workshop at the TEXO Conference Center focusing on Mastering Stress
-August 31st - 8:00-11:00am
Who should Attend
Field Leaders who have
- Recently been promoted into a Leadership Role
- Been given expanded responsibilities
- Need to be challenged in order to Level-Up
Logan Harper- (Project Manager TDIndustries)
The different levels of interaction, topics covered, individual coaching tips and follow-up are all things I am actively looking to use and keep for my continuing growth. This training is one of the best I have participated in because of its diverse means to meet and discuss topics and I am grateful to have attended.
Craig Kellermeier- (Project Manager TDIndustries)
The course was really valuable for a fewreasons. One with the course broke up into different cohorts (PM's and Superintendents) not only did we get to work together better, but we also got to spend time on specific items related to our titles. I felt the coaching calls we had every 3 or 4 weeks was one of my favorite parts because at that point we got to focus on what our personal individual needs were and what we wanted to work on. Once those calls were finished our coaches would send us follow up material to help us work on items we talked about. Overall this course has prepared me for my career growth and made me a stronger PM in my day to day operations on the jobsite.
Marshall Manry: (Superintendent Polk Mechanical)
I would definitely recommend this class to others. The combination of interactive classes, consistent feedback loop, historical examples, and in person troubleshooting made it very productive class. This course involves a well-practiced and thoughtful step by step approach to fostering meaning, understanding, inspiration, and ultimately leadership. I will use these techniques in the future in both my personal life and at work.
The MasterMinds Leadership Sphere of Influence program is designed to help organizations empower leadership growth throughout their workforce. We create this growth by enhancing leadership skills and responsibility at the nexus between vision and execution: the director, managerial, and supervisory “middle leader” level. With influence in all directions, middle leaders must have a path of growth that impacts their influence wherever it resides.
Designed by industry professionals, business anthropologists, quantitative psychologists and PhD’s, the Sphere of Influence Program has been designed to;
- Stream-line speed to leadership proficiency
- Generate influence in multiple leadership directions
- Deploy core leadership skills to produce through others
- Track & Measure Leadership growth
Want to see the competencies being trained and additional program details? Visit the following link
The MasterMinds Leadership Sphere of Influence program will leverage your organization’s most valuable assets, middle leaders. They will build a growth path that is discoverable, transparent, and measurable. At the end of the program, your middle leaders will become effective at:
• How to Build an effective PM/Superintendent relationship and create communication habits to work well across generations
• Have healthy and timely interactions to give/receive feedback, address issues and solve high-impact problems
• Having proactive and practical approaches to reducing stress on the jobsite with team members, leading to a safer and more productive work environment.
Alexander Fichera leads the the MasterMinds Leadership Sphere of Influence program with over 10 years of management coaching and training experience. He has helped hundreds of individuals, teams, and companies build confidence, exceed expectations, and drive sustainable growth from within. By consistently translating his experience as a professional athlete into the coaching platform, Alex brings a keen sense of what it takes to inspire others, build accountability, and utilize efficient and effective practices to maximize results.
Alex holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology, with a specialization in Business Anthropology, from the University of North Texas. He is also a licensed educator by the Texas Education Agency.
Please contact TEXO at 972-647-0697 with any questions. Thank You!
TEXO reserves the right to change dates or cancel all or part of the above training up to 30 days prior to the scheduled event based on attendance numbers. A minimum of five people needs to be registered for this event to be held.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days prior to the start date of the activity will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made seven days or fewer prior to the start date of the activity, no refund but substitutions may be made.
Note that refund requests must be coordinated with Ashlyn Smith