**Contact TEXO for a username and password to register**
September 14, 15, 16, 17, 20
Monday, September 14: 7:00am - 3:40pm
Tuesday, September 15: 7:00am - 3:40pm
Wednesday, September 16: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Thursday, September 17: 7:00am - 3:40pm
Location: TEXO Dallas Conference Center
$250 - TEXO Members
$475 - Non-Members
OSHA 30-Hour Construction safety course is intended for supervisors or for workers with some safety responsibility. It provides a greater depth and variety of training on an expanded list of topics associated with workplace hazards than the TEXO Safety First class.
Topics include recognition, avoidance, abatement and prevention of safety and health hazards found in the workplace.
Course Topics Include:
Introduction to OSHA
Contractor's Safety and Health Program
Reporting and Record Keeping
Cranes and Rigging
Motorized Mobile Platforms
The Competent Person
Work Zone Traffic Control
Series registration – students will receive:
Lunch will NOT be provided
An OSHA 30-Hour card from the OSHA Training Institute upon completion
TEXO COVID-19 Waiver - English TEXO COVID-19 Waiver - Spanish
TEXO’s COVID-19 Safe Meeting Protocol
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic TEXO has set in place specific guidelines that we are asking each student to adhere to.
• Temperatures will be checked during registration
• Seats are assigned and spaced out prior to class start to maintain 6’ ft requirements
• Hand sanitizer, disinfectant/wipes will be provided in the classroom and students asked to wipe down their table and chairs at end of class
• Use hand sanitizer before touching community items
• Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds
• Wear a mask if you feel more comfortable doing so
• TEXO will not be providing any food or beverage, please bring your own
• Limit to one person in restroom at any time
• Doors to the classroom will be open
• No signing in. Our check in will be their photos for the TEXO Safety First badges
• TEXO’s cleaning crew is scheduled to come in after class and clean and disinfect the classroom
• Submit COVID questionnaire prior to arriving, it will NOT be accepted the day of class.
• Other precautions as necessary
Cancellations must be made within 48 hours of event or you will be charged. Please contact TEXO at 972-647-0697 with any questions. Thank you!